C3 Group Adjusters
C3 Group specializes in Public Adjusting and Loss Consulting. We serve HOAs, commercial businesses, and homeowners with their insurance claims. If you feel you have been unfairly disadvantaged by your insurance carrier – we can help and ensure that you are paid fairly.
Our Latest Projects
The C3 Advantage
C3 Group is a family-owned business based in Castle Rock, Colorado. We are a group of licensed public insurance adjusters, engineers, appraisers, meteorologists, thermographers and other experts to help you, as a privately insured property owner with your claims. We do not service insurance companies! We only serve property owners as an advocate for you during your insurance claim process. If we review your claim and feel like you have been paid correctly – which happens less than 1% of the time – we will advise you for NO fee.
Years in Business
Years of Combined Industry Experience
Average % Claim Increase
Why Hire A Public Adjuster?
Property damage insurance claims are often complex and time-consuming. A Public Adjuster will help you assess your claim and advocate for a better settlement on your behalf. When you’re negotiating a claim with your insurance company, it helps to have someone in your corner. The insurance company has more resources, expertise, and experience, and unless you’re a seasoned insurance expert with time on your hands, you’re going to have a difficult time successfully negotiating a claim.
We Specialize In
- Fire losses can often be the most devastating disaster. Fire damage can be caused by an electrical issues or arson.
- Business interruption loss is often the most difficult coverage to adjust. However, it is critical to company’s recovery and survival.
- For lightning losses the damage that occurs can be comprehensive. While the physical damage may be easy to spot, inner structures might also be damaged.
- Many destructive storms involve hail which can cause extensive property damage. The common areas to receive this damage include roofs, windows, and siding.
- A water damage claim is the most widely reported in the insurance industry and can strike at any time.
- Wind damage occurs when a property has suffered loss from a tornado, windstorm, or hurricane. The wind and debris it carries can easily damage windows, doors, your home’s exterior, and even personal property.
- Posted by admin
- On December 10, 2018
You may be familiar with the class action lawsuit brought against Lon Smith Roofing that made headlines back in 2017. Contractors statewide...
- Posted by admin
- On October 12, 2018
After millions of people were evacuated, and thousands of homes and businesses destroyed after Hurricane Michael made landfall in the U.S., insurance...
- Posted by admin
- On October 8, 2018
Unfortunately for policyholders, catastrophic damage from fire, floods, hail, or other natural disasters can happen unexpectedly and lead to complex insurance claims...
- appraisal, appraiser, hail damage, hurricane, insurance adjuster, insurance claim dispute, insurance claim process, property damage, public adjuster
What Our Clients Say
C3Group and Matt did an excellent job of working with our insurance company and handling our claim. After being told by our carrier that we didn't have enough damage to meet our deductible we were able to settle our claim for almost $80,000. Matt handled all the correspondence with the insurance company and their representatives. Having someone that knows the ins and out of the industry and what is and isn't covered is a huge plus. With C3Group handling our side of the transaction we will able to step back and let them handle the entire process. I would highly recommend them to anyone with a insurance claim.
I want to take this opportunity to thank you for assisting us with our roof damage hail claim. This was a very difficult process for us until we hired you to negotiate with our insurance company. We went from a settlement of only $25,000 to over $500,000! This would not have happened without you. The contractor is finishing the roof this week and we are extremely happy with the results. Again, thanks for your help and I would not hesitate to recommend your services to anyone who might need a public adjuster.
Tom Hardin,The El Paso Club
Thank you C3 Group! You have secured a settlement of almost $2mil for our HOA after or insurance provider only offered us $200k for extensive damage to roofs, siding, windows and A/C units. Please read the full testimonial from David Cohen HERE.
David Cohen,Courtside at Araphoe Lakes HOA
Many people are absolutely lost and frustrated when dealing with an insurance company. No need! Matt and the C3 Group have the knowledge, and fortitude to get your property restored to previous value. You don't have to settle for less. Excellent communications, an eye toward "real" costs, and determination means you can relax. Call Matt you will be glad you did!
Dexter Brewer,Your Management Solutions
C3 is extremely knowledgeable about construction and insurance rules/regulations, and will work hard to get the job done right!